A product which is compliant with the Islamic Sharia, through which our customers can own the commodities they require, in a very convenient installments program, and a very competitive Murabaha rate.
- Compliant with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- Finance amount up to JOD 50,000
- Repayment period up to 96 months
- No guarantor required.
- Free Takaful Insurance, compatible with Islamic Sharia.
What are the requirements:
- The bank must agree on the commodity and the seller
- Length of service must not be less than 3 months for the public sector, 6 months for the private sector.
- Net income must not be less than 250 for the public sector, 300 for the private sector. The bank holds the right to refuse the application without disclosing any justifications
Required documents :
- National ID
- Bank statement (last 6 months)
- Last Salary slip
- P.O Box details
- Residency evidence (Elecricity invoice, Water invoice, etc…)
- Salary transfer letter
- The commodity price quotation, including the details of the commodity and the seller
- The bank holds the right to require any additional documents to complete the application
List of approved vendors:
- Hikmat Yassin Sons (Samsung)
- Ahmad Issa Murad & Sons Investment group (Hitachi, Indesit, Gibson, Terim, Optima, Fleds)
- Noor Ala Noor
- New Vision Electronics (LG)