Making your dreams come true
The Buy Out finance from Al Rajhi bank is a Sharia compliant product that offers you the option to settle and consolidate your liabilities with other banks into one easy monthly payment.
Sharia compliant product, Convenient financing with large amounts up to 70,000 JOD
No guarantor needed.
The possibility of consolidating all your obligations in one monthly installment that is compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
Competitive Murabaha Rate 3.5%
The possibility of adopting the income of the spouses.
Enjoy the benefits of our Buyout Finance
Ready to apply for your Buy Out Finance?
Am I eligible?
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Must be a salary transfer customer
- Employment period:
- Public Sector: over 3 months
- Private Sector: over 6 months
- Private Sector:(Non TML ) over 12 months
- Net income:
- Public Sector: over JOD 300
- Private Sector( TML): over JOD 400
- Private Sector( Non TML): over JOD 500
- Professionals : over JOD 1000
- A valid civil status identity card for Jordanians and a passport for non-Jordanians.
- Statement of account for the last six months (signed & stamped).
- The last salary slip or Partial salary transfer for military.
- Proof of residency (electricity / water bill).
- Salary Transfer letter or partial (according to the product program).
- In Case of (Buy-out): Conditional Salary transfer letter with clearance letter from the other bank, liability letter from the other bank that shows the obligations to the other bank as grantee or guarantor and any other fees required and No Overdue.
* (the bank has the right to request any other documents from the customer considered appropriate)