Purchase a Home " Villa or an Apartment"
With housing ﬁnance from Al-Rajhi Bank, now you can own the home of your dreams with leasing or Murabaha ﬁnance.
Leasing ﬁnance has the following features:
- Compliant with the provisions of Islamic Sharia
- Monthly installment approximate to monthly rent payment
Up to JD 500,000 ﬁnancing
- Leasing tenor up to 25 years
- 80% Financing percentage
- Competitive rate
- Family joint income is considered
- Special program to ﬁnance Jordanian expatriates
Murabaha ﬁnance has the following features:
- Compliant with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- Up to JD 500,000 ﬁnancing.
- Finance tenor up to 10 years.
- 80% Financing percentage.
- Fixed Murabaha rate throughout the ﬁnancing period.
- Family joint income is considered.
- Fixed commission for all ﬁnancing amounts.
- Special program to ﬁnance Jordanian expatriates.
- Open an account
- For Professionals: Prove monthly income
- For Employees: Transfer salary to your account at Al Rajhi
- Fill the application form, and provide us with the property documents
- Property evaluation
- We buy the property and sell/lease it to you
- Signing the contact when approved
Conditions to be met
- Age of applicant must not be less than 22 years
- Length of service must not be less than 3 months for the public sector, 6 months for the private sector
- Net monthly income must not be less than 250 for the public sector, 300 for the private sector
- Complete application
- SIMAH Application (download)
- Property registration papers
- Regulatory site map
- Land Drawings
- Get a quotation addressed to Al Rajhi Bank from the owner of the property
- Get an appraisal value of the property
- Identification card
- 6 months bank statement that shows your monthly income
- Salary Slip for the last month
* Bank’s Terms and Conditions will be applied
You can apply for financing by
- Calling us on : +962 6 563 3030
- Visiting us at any of our branches